DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Cool Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will dish ever carry logo? i had it on cable and it was a fairly good channel ,whats with dish?

also does anybody have dish latino? there are some good channels for 13.00
but i was wondering if the english channels on dish latino are in english or spanish
i wanted to know before i upgrade to dish latino max

· Cool Member
24 Posts
shyguy666 said:
will dish ever carry logo? i had it on cable and it was a fairly good channel ,whats with dish?
I don't know, but I must agree-- it is a well programmed channel. They currently have an original series "Sordid Lives" which is a lot of fun. This channel is one of the reasons we stay with cable. C'mon Charlie!!

· Icon
324 Posts
shyguy666 said:

also does anybody have dish latino? there are some good channels for 13.00
but i was wondering if the english channels on dish latino are in english or spanish
i wanted to know before i upgrade to dish latino max
I don't know about logo, and frankly i don't care.

I suscribe to Dish Latino Max mainly for Mexican, Ecuatorian, and Colombian soccer as well as FSC, FMC, TMC. and Playboy :)D). The english channels on (873 + up) are in english, but some have spanish feeds along with the english one.

· Super Moderator
54,213 Posts
When is the next Viacom contract renewal? That would be the best shot at adding Logo (if Viacom considers it important enough to withhold the rest of their programming for).

IIRC Logo was just being added when DISH and Viacom had their last disagreement/contract negotiation. Logo didn't quite make the list.

There are several Viacom channels up for grabs ... mostly HD. Logo may be part of the next batch added but it all comes down to negotiations.

· Godfather
306 Posts
I would hope they are working on a revised "omnibus" contract that will bring all the Viacoms up to par. Noggin and The N split, logo, and, most importantly HD versions of Spike, Comedy Central, MTV, VH1, CMT, and Nick. The last item should help push the Turbo packs, as I suspect some of those are must haves for a lot of households.

· Legend
105 Posts
I also hope Dish starts carrying it. Directv has it, in fact it's the only provider in N. FL! Right now I am stuck with internet access to it. When Dish dropped Voom I seriously considered switching to direct just so I would have Logo.

· Charter Gold Club Member
22,099 Posts
kal915 said:
I don't know about logo, and frankly i don't care.

I suscribe to Dish Latino Max mainly for Mexican, Ecuatorian, and Colombian soccer as well as FSC, FMC, TMC. and Playboy :)D). The english channels on (873 + up) are in english, but some have spanish feeds along with the english one.
Well, I don't know about Dish Latino Max, or Mexican, Ecuadorian and Colombian
soccer as well as FSC, FMC, TMC. or Playboy
, and frankly I don't care either.

· AllStar
62 Posts
ehb224 said:
I also hope Dish starts carrying it. Directv has it, in fact it's the only provider in N. FL! Right now I am stuck with internet access to it. When Dish dropped Voom I seriously considered switching to direct just so I would have Logo.
That is exactly what I did. I've been waiting for Logo on Dish and when Dish took off Voom, I switched to Direct TV.;) I recently read that maybe Direct TV might buy Voom. If so, It would be the perfect move.

· Icon
324 Posts
Nick said:
Well, I don't know about Dish Latino Max, or Mexican, Ecuadorian and Colombian
soccer as well as FSC, FMC, TMC. or Playboy
, and frankly I don't care either.
Geez, i didn't know that people would actually love this channel as they claim it. I haven't watched it because i've always been with Dish and they have never carried it so i was judging a book by its cover. and this article doesnt make it sound interesting :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logo_(tv_channel) :(

· Legend
105 Posts
kal915 said:
Geez, i didn't know that people would actually love this channel as they claim it. I haven't watched it because i've always been with Dish and they have never carried it so i was judging a book by its cover. and this article doesnt make it sound interesting :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logo_(tv_channel) :(
It's an extremely interesting channel for it's target audience, which is a about 10% of the general population!;)

· Hall Of Fame
1,355 Posts
kal915 said:
I've got friends who have this channel so yes, I have watched it as I am sure more than a few others who have Dish have as well, and would love to have it carried on Dish.
You're taking the word of wikipedia? Please... :rolleyes:

· Cool Member
28 Posts
I am a DirecTV subscriber and a HUGE fan of LOGO. For those that don't have it and are interested in LGBT programming---YOU ARE IN FOR A TREAT!

Very good channel. I highly recommend it and giving it a chance. I would love to see this channel go HD.

· Kwisatz Haderach of Cordcuttery
3,148 Posts
I can't take a channel seriously when it says it's for the LGBT community and it includes the Tila Tequila show.

Seriously.

The woman's not a lesbian. At all.

· Icon
651 Posts
no lgoo plese

we anty sprots
meo sprto channnles , mtv digital msuci cahnnels, and prmeium mvopie sd digitals gull

mroe altinocahennls
and pelse bring back goltv and tvn

· Charter Gold Club Member
22,099 Posts
Aransay said:
no lgoo plese

we anty sprots
meo sprto channnles , mtv digital msuci cahnnels, and prmeium mvopie sd digitals gull

mroe altinocahennls
C'mon, Aransay...I think Chariie could afford to squeeze in a lil' ol' SD
channel like LOGO in between all those beefy, muscular linebackers
and those bandwidth-sucking premium SD movie channels.

Remember what Liberace once said -- with a wave of his ravishingly
bejeweled hand in the air, he regally proclaimed that "Everyone has
to be somewhere!"

· Legend
105 Posts
Aransay said:
no lgoo plese

we anty sprots

mroe altinocahennls
que? en Espanol por favor! (perhaps then we will understand this)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.