DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Godfather
501 Posts
Hoosier205 said:
I heard it was on the Dish retailer chat, but I can't find where I read that now.
Here's the link to a post on the other forum.

The price goes up $2 for a la carte HBO. If bundled with any other premium, it stays at $16.

·
Godfather
501 Posts
Paul Secic said:
What do mean by a la HBO?
If you buy just HBO, with no other premium channels, it will cost $18.

·
Hall Of Fame
3,190 Posts
Hmmm.... A DirecTV employee announcing a price increase on Dish. What's wrong with this picture?

BTW the link in post #4 had nothing to do with the price increase (Dish's New Nationwide Broadband).

·
Godfather
359 Posts
Michael P said:
Hmmm.... A DirecTV employee announcing a price increase on Dish. What's wrong with this picture?

BTW the link in post #4 had nothing to do with the price increase (Dish's New Nationwide Broadband).
LOL-I noticed that as well, but IF the info is accurate, I don't care who the source is.

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
"Michael P" said:

It was announced by Dish Network.

·
Hall Of Fame
3,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Michael P said:

It was a DISH announcement, I just passed it on. Sorry.

·
Hall Of Fame
4,792 Posts
Michael P said:

Satelliteracer has been known to be correct,and the post you want to read and believe in the link is post#18.He's getting the information from the DISH Retailer Chat.;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.