DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Icon
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I put the 622 on pause for about 30 seconds. When I pushed play the audio was gone on all channels (both HD and SD). I shut the system down but still no audio. Finally after a front pannel reset the audio came back. Anyone else having this problem?

·
622 Tips & Trick Keeper
9,880 Posts
There are definitely still some audio issues with 3.65. Amazing Race for me seems to be the biggest one for me. My wife also has complained form time to time. Sometimes justing doing a pause unpause brings it back and on a rare occassion I have lost audio on one tuner. Usually when I lose audio, I do the following..

1) Pause and then un-pause.
2) PIP Swap twice..
3) Software Reboot.

The interesting thing is that the audio issues seem to happen in waves. Almost like some stream changes are triggering them. At this point hard to pinpoint, but definitely still more work is needed in this area.

·
AllStar
71 Posts
I had the same problem last night. I paused one of the RSN channels for about two minutes. When I went back to watch it, there was no audio. But when I hit swap to go to the other tuner, there was audio on that tuner.

Turning the 622 off then back on didn't help. I meant to reset the 622 this morning to see if that fixes it, but forgot to do it before going to work.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,086 Posts
I recorded the Sammy Hagar Concert and somewhere near the middle the audio started cutting in and out. So far it was only in 1 section but have not watched it all. Just been watching it in bits and pieces.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.