DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Godfather
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just noticed this. In Chicago. Is this recent? Any options to recover them?

· Lifetime Achiever
28,927 Posts
You should have received numerous phone calls about this .. is it possible the phone number you have listed with DIRECTV is inaccurate?

The HD DNS locals that were primarily granted as blanket waivers to owned & operated areas were discontinued on 8/7/2008. I lost access that day myself. Although I had LA channels instead of NY channels.

· AllStar
92 Posts
Doug Brott said:
You should have received numerous phone calls about this .. is it possible the phone number you have listed with DIRECTV is inaccurate?

The HD DNS locals that were primarily granted as blanket waivers to owned & operated areas were discontinued on 8/7/2008. I lost access that day myself. Although I had LA channels instead of NY channels.
Lost mine as well...though I never received a call or mail about it. Oh well, so much for getting the Giants and Jets this year :crying_sa:

· Hall Of Fame
1,572 Posts
If you are in Chicago's Local Channel Market I'm wondering how you were receiving New York Distant Networks? Those should have been turned off a long time ago for you. The Days of getting Distant Networks is just about over.

· Legend
130 Posts
Nope mine went dead yesterday if I still had the 3lnb I’d be pissed bought the 5lnb $130.00 out of my pocket.

Jeez been a DirecTV customer for over 10 years I think I spent more on equipment than on programming!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.