DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Mentor
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason last night about 25 min into the episode of Lost, my R15 decieded to make a really horrable noise, show a black screen, then reset.
After it came back up it started to record Lost again but this time it only had the last 30 min. It deleted what was recorded before the reset and then only kept what it recorded after the reset.

Wonderful.

·
Mentor
31 Posts
goondog71 said:
For some reason last night about 25 min into the episode of Lost, my R15 decieded to make a really horrable noise, show a black screen, then reset.
After it came back up it started to record Lost again but this time it only had the last 30 min. It deleted what was recorded before the reset and then only kept what it recorded after the reset.

Wonderful.
If this caused you to miss the first half of the show, don't forget that you can go to ABC.com and catch the most recent episode for free on your computer. This does not excuse the dropped recording task but at least you won't miss your show and be 'lost' next week.

·
Hall Of Fame
2,473 Posts
goondog71 said:

Wonderful.
Another know "FEATURE" of the R15 :nono2: . Hopefully they will have a fix for this in the mega-ultra-super-update that is the future.

·
Banned
4,642 Posts
That is a built in feature. Reset your unit, when the welcome screen first appears, press 4815162342 on the remote without pressing anything else. Once your R15 boots, you'll have all Lost episodes under the Showcases. What else do you think they're using that 60GB of space for......Project MYworld?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.