DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOT of 12 DIRECTV Zinwell 4x8 Multiswitches (SAM-4803).

These DIRECTV multi switches are in OPEN BOX condition, never used. They are pretty old multi switches as they are designed for the DIRECTV 18x24 inch dishes and 18x20 inch dishes. TThey take 4 outputs from the satellite dishes and output 8. Please feel free to ask questions and make offers. Have 12 of these, offers on the whole lot will be discounted if you shoot me an offer. Thank you, have a great day!

asking $350 or best offer. See photos below.

White Vision care Light Product Eyewear

Road surface Grey Asphalt Rectangle Font

Font Rectangle Parallel Pattern Wood

Rectangle Material property Wood Font Tints and shades

Azure Rectangle Font Material property Tints and shades

Table Rectangle Wood Flooring Brick

Rectangle Hood Wood Road surface Shade

Font Vehicle Motor vehicle Technology Advertising

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would say a good amount of commercial customers with a lot of receivers? One SWM dish can’t handle more than a certain amount of receivers being that there’s a tuner load. This isn’t true for non-SWM LNBs, just add them multiswitches and you’ll be rocking and rollin!

·
Beware the Attack Basset
25,870 Posts
just for fulness of the point - 101W begin its new life with 5 HD channels...will see how the process will ramp up
To be fully forthcoming, there are 8 SD channels that these 5 HD channels replaced that won't be available at all.

WB68 is the practical minimum and it's not trivially compatible with the H25 and Genies (i.e. H44) that are employed in modern commercial installations.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts