DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Cool Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching "What About Brian" on ABC OTA HD tonight while recording CSI:Miami on the NY National Feed. With ten minutes left a loud clicking started, so I try pausing, rewinding, nothing..It stops during the pause or rewind but starts right back up when I press play. I finally decide to change the channel after exhausting all other efforts and immediately switch back problem is gone.

I live in the DFW Area and this was on my Local OTA WFAA Channel 8-1.

Did this happen to anyone else in the area?

·
AllStar
92 Posts
KnbJckyAMS said:
I was watching "What About Brian" on ABC OTA HD tonight while recording CSI:Miami on the NY National Feed. With ten minutes left a loud clicking started, so I try pausing, rewinding, nothing..It stops during the pause or rewind but starts right back up when I press play. I finally decide to change the channel after exhausting all other efforts and immediately switch back problem is gone.

I live in the DFW Area and this was on my Local OTA WFAA Channel 8-1.

Did this happen to anyone else in the area?
Are you not able to pull CBS over the air?

·
Cool Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dngrant said:
Are you not able to pull CBS over the air?
Unfortunately not :( ... I live in a apartment complex and can only get ABC via my OTA antenna.

I have the LOS for the Satellite but the angle for the OTA Waves is 25 degrees more east than the sat signals which my building conveniently in the way! So I am getting ABC on a whim off of some building reflections!

·
Cool Member
24 Posts
I had the same problem with What about brian. It did the same thing on D** and I tivo'ed it too. I had a friend over to watch it and I couldn't believe it! If it happened to you OTA it must have just been the ABC feed.

·
Cool Member
24 Posts
Yea I was PO'ed cause I wanted to watch it with a woman friend cause I knew she liked the show and couldn't watch it the night before.
It was a real bummer to hear that crap!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.