DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
AllStar
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very strange. I'm in Indy and OTA 8-1 shows signal strength consistently in the upper 60's but I have serious pixelation on the channel. It isn't happening with any of the other OTA's although the signal strength on those is in the 80's. It's my understanding that with OTA, anything above mid-40's locked in should be good so any reason why I should have this issue with ss in the 60's? The pixelation is fairly consistent.

·
Lifetime Achiever
21,331 Posts
1Indy79 said:
Very strange. I'm in Indy and OTA 8-1 shows signal strength consistently in the upper 60's but I have serious pixelation on the channel. It isn't happening with any of the other OTA's although the signal strength on those is in the 80's. It's my understanding that with OTA, anything above mid-40's locked in should be good so any reason why I should have this issue with ss in the 60's? The pixelation is fairly consistent.
All the flights in and out of the airport. (Did actually happen to me in SF Bay Area.)

Do you have a TV that does OTA? What does it show?

Is possible that the station is having problems. You might want to check over in the AVSforums thread for your locale.

Merry Christmas,
Tom

·
DBSTalk Club Member
8 Posts
1Indy79 said:
I'm in Broad Ripple and downloading 10B as we speak. I'll let you know if I have any problems with 8-1 when I'm up and dancing.

·
AllStar
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thundalicious said:
I'm in Broad Ripple and downloading 10B as we speak. I'll let you know if I have any problems with 8-1 when I'm up and dancing.
Thanks....let me know what you see.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.