DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
AllStar
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an HR22-100 and was wondering if there was any way to set a manual record to record Monday-Thursday? I like to record Chelsea Lately at 11PM (pacific time) every night through a manual record since I can't use a regular season pass due to it recording earlier than i'd want it to. Anyway, the show is only new Mon-Thurs and it's kinda tiresome having to go in and delete the Friday recording every week since I have to set it for Mon-Fri. So yeah is there any way to do that or am I out of luck? Thanks.

·
Hall Of Fame
2,763 Posts
leprechaun106317 said:
I have an HR22-100 and was wondering if there was any way to set a manual record to record Monday-Thursday? I like to record Chelsea Lately at 11PM (pacific time) every night through a manual record since I can't use a regular season pass due to it recording earlier than i'd want it to. Anyway, the show is only new Mon-Thurs and it's kinda tiresome having to go in and delete the Friday recording every week since I have to set it for Mon-Fri. So yeah is there any way to do that or am I out of luck? Thanks.
Yes under "Manage Recordings" there is a selection for "Manual". You set it up just like it was an old VCR. Select "recurring" and scroll down to mon-fri, it doesn't have mon-thurs. then select the start and stop times. Works great.

·
Hall Of Fame
6,724 Posts
The OP would like to set a manual recording for Mon-Thu which isn't possible. So, if he doesn't want to go through and delete the Fri recordings each week, he could set up 4 separate manual recordings. But, this take up valuable spaces in the SL manager.

·
AllStar
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jdspencer said:
The OP would like to set a manual recording for Mon-Thu which isn't possible. So, if he doesn't want to go through and delete the Fri recordings each week, he could set up 4 separate manual recordings. But, this take up valuable spaces in the SL manager.
Yeah that's what I was afraid of that it would only be possible that way.. they really should have an option to set different numbers of days in a row but oh well thanks anyway for the replies.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.