DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
DBSTalk Club Member
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found that my manual recordings, set up for 5am-5:30am and 5:30am-6:00am are now recording an hour earlier. Anyone else having this problem?

What's strange is that in the Prioritizer, it still shows as recording at 5:00 and 5:30. The box has rebooted since the time change as well.

·
Godfather
488 Posts
I think I saw this reported a couple of days ago after the time change. If I am not mistaken this is a bug in the software only effecting the manual recordings not the series that are tied to the guide. Basically, you asked to record a program manualy that now starts at a different time then when you setup the recording. I hope that made sense, I did in my head.:confused:

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
Yes, that is the known issue with DST.
And was to be fixed with the "next" update, which was not approved for customer release before the end of DST

·
DBSTalk Club Member
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what I don't understand is that I deleted the manual recordings from the Prioritizer this morning, but I'm still seeing the 4am/4:30am shows in the To Do List. Shouldn't those have disappeared? And I can't seem to delete them - I tried dash-dash and that didn't work, and if I click in to them I have no option to delete.

·
Banned
686 Posts
Earl Bonovich said:
Yes, that is the known issue with DST.
And was to be fixed with the "next" update, which was not approved for customer release before the end of DST
considerate of them to not fix the known DST bug before the DST time change.

·
Legend
134 Posts
matto said:
Sorry, I just went back and double checked the release notes. They say "no new features". They craftily do not mention known issues at all. I wonder why.
At least we know now they didn't consider it a feature. With this lot, you can never be too sure. :hurah:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.