DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Legend
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The manual recordings I set up earlier this week are no longer showing up in the to do list after my latest red button reset yesterday. Thinking I had to let the guide repopulate following yesterday's reset, I deleted all the manual recordings I had previously scheduled and re entered them today.

Now approximately 8 hours after having set up the new manual events, my prioritizer is showing no epsiodes scheduled for any of them over the next two weeks despite the fact that the guide seems to go out 14 days.

I guess manual recording is still not functional on this device.

·
Lifetime Achiever
21,331 Posts
Looks like manual recordings are still broken in 0xFA. Details:

After reboot and allowing Guide to populate, manual recordings do not always appear in the todo list or then record. (On earlier releases, I would get 2-5 entries for one timeslot.)

I have manuals for "Daily Show" and "Colbert". On one HR20 its set for the 11pm MST slot and on the other for the 6am slot.

On the one using the 11pm timeslot (which starts at 10:59pm and runs for 1hr 2min.), I have entries for this Friday 11/24, Tuesday 11/28, Thursday 11/30, and Monday 12/4.

The one using the 6am timeslot (also pads a minute each way) was more recently rebooted, but did manage to record this morning. Currently it doesn't show any others, but that could be due to the recent reboot.

I'll update later as I know more.
Cheers,
Tom

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.