DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Godfather/Supporter
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm more interested than I should be in the fact that Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman has finally been picked up by TV Land. I had set up a WishList on one of my TiVos as soon as they were implemented in the software, and finally, TiVo found her. Four episodes a week, two on Saturday at midnight and two on Sunday at midnight.

Mary's very nostalgic for me. When it was first aired, I was in college, and for a bunch of us, our nightly ritual after a hard night in the, um, library was to get together each weeknight for the unlikely combination of Mary Hartman followed by Dark Shadows followed by You Bet Your Life.

·
Hall Of Fame
3,434 Posts
I remember watching the show as a Pre-teen. I hope I appreciate it as a Pre-Old fogy. I have a stronger memory of "Fernwood Tonight". I have a memory of a person in an Iron Lung playing the piano and rats wearing Leisure Suits.

·
Native American Potentate
8,308 Posts
Fernwood Tonight or its sucessor America/Tonight was the show that broke the story about leisure suits causing cancer. The rats were part of an experiment proving this to the viewers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.