DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
1,849 Posts
I saw the first one and didn't care for it - plot was absurd. I believe the second one will be about the same. I need more than action and FX to make me like it. I want to see some effort by the screenwriter, not just the pyro guy.

· Hall Of Fame
2,027 Posts
That trailer sucked. Took forever to download, then the first part is just a blank screen. They could have done a better trailer for the Matrix 2.

Hey, whatever happened to the cool, computer generated interviewer on ZDTV? I remember he interviewed one the people that worked on the Matrix.

· Banned
11,498 Posts
The Matrix was an okay movie, IMO but terriably overrated. The action sequesnces were good but the rest of the movie was just blah.

· Your Neighborhood Liasion
12,527 Posts
I saw the trailer in front of Star Wars 2, and am looking very much forward to these movies. I loved the first one - thought it was one of the most original SF movies that have come out in a long time. Not to mention the FX kicked *ss!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.