DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Fromer Member
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Perhaps Admin hit the wrong option when they were messing around. I posted here many of times without being logged in so don't think I don't know what I'm talking about. Admin, double check the options.

·
Fromer Member
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by Mark
LOL, that's weird. What did you try to use for a name. Remember, you can't use a name anybody owns (like, you couldn't use Rage).
None because there was no quick post window and when I hit the reply button it came up as I'm not permitted to post and it gave me the log-in screen. So I logged in. I assumed that the Admin had troube so I cam here to look for a thread about it I didn't see one so I asked when did it change.

·
Fromer Member
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
UGGGHHHH!!

My forum isn't working. I posted a test here and this forum is working. I made two freaking post and then the page came up as not found. GRRRRRRRR!!!!!

·
Founder
17,326 Posts
I don't know what to tell you Rage. I just logged off and tried to post in the Potpourri forum and didn't have any problems. I also see your two posts that you just made.

We haven't made any changes to our settings as far as who can and cannot post. You might try cleaning out your Cache and Cookies to see if that helps.

·
Native American Potentate
8,308 Posts
Good point Mark. In terms of actiual ownership you are 100% correct. I meant more in terms of right to use,. But you are correct my friend.

·
Native American Potentate
8,308 Posts
You are a friend Mark---or so i thought. We do not always agree but well friends sometimes don't.

·
Banned
11,498 Posts
We're all just one big happy family :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.