DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Know Nothing
6,270 Posts
spartanstew said:
Hmmm, watched the first 20 minutes of the pilot and couldn't delete it fast enough.
It took you that long? I think I stuck it out for about 5.

·
Registered
17,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you didn't watch at least 2 episodes your opinion doesn't count. :)

It's impossible to figure out what a show is like in 5 minutes... Some of the greatest shows of all time were complete rubbish in the first 5 minutes. Heck, some were complete rubbish for the first season...

·
Fresno State Bulldog!
769 Posts
The last episode was great! Its a great show, I just hope it doesn't go the way of most of the new shows I enjoy and it gets cancelled :(

·
Hall Of Fame
1,664 Posts
chevyguy559 said:
The last episode was great! Its a great show, I just hope it doesn't go the way of most of the new shows I enjoy and it gets cancelled :(
This seems to be the norm of late.... Makes me think long and hard before recording a new series these days.....

·
Registered
17,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOCODUDE said:
This seems to be the norm of late.... Makes me think long and hard before recording a new series these days.....
A few years ago I decided that I would record new series but not watch them until:

1. I heard the show had great "buzz".
2. The season ended and the show got renewed.
3. The season ended but the show was cancelled however it was wrapped up nicely.

This has worked out well for me so far. (I'm just now starting on "Touch") In the case of "Men At Work" however I caved and started watching because there's nothing else on this summer, so far, that's worth watching. I'm glad I caved and started watching "Men At Work" since it's so hilarious.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.