DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
DBSTalk Club Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to the whole DBS Forum. Everything with the HR 20 is working great for me. Since Thanksgivings, things have really gotten better. With the addition of OTA, and other fixes, I am confident the HR 20 is a solid piece of equipment. It is also great to see how many members respond to help a person who needs help, or just wants to ask a question. I feel proud and very lucky to be part of this Forum-Thank You

Jerry Sugrue

·
Icon
730 Posts
tyrap said:
It is also great to see how many members respond to help a person who needs help, or just wants to ask a question. I feel proud and very lucky to be part of this Forum-Thank You

Jerry Sugrue
I couldn't agree more. Thank you forum members!! Happy Holidays to everyone!!

·
Legend
129 Posts
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to you and yours:biggthump

From me and my famliy :group:

Be Safe !pride

·
Hall Of Fame
1,758 Posts
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

·
Thanks Earl! Go Bears!
65 Posts
:D Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year:D

·
AllStar
89 Posts
tyrap said:
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to the whole DBS Forum. Everything with the HR 20 is working great for me. Since Thanksgivings, things have really gotten better. With the addition of OTA, and other fixes, I am confident the HR 20 is a solid piece of equipment. It is also great to see how many members respond to help a person who needs help, or just wants to ask a question. I feel proud and very lucky to be part of this Forum-Thank You

Jerry Sugrue
Merry Christmas! :hurah:

I wish I could agree with your "The HR 20 is a solid pppiece of equipment" comment. I have had nothing but hard drive failures! Mine died last night right before the big holiday. :nono2:

·
ke6cdn
424 Posts
tyrap said:
Jerry Sugrue
Thanks Jerry.
My sentiments as of now and hope to be able to continue to feel positive in '07. But as the Navajo say, "Coyote lurks."

Happy holidays everyone! ;)

·
The Shadow Knows!
37,060 Posts
Whatever holiday you call your own, I wish you all peace and happiness. Thank all of you for information, entertainment, and camaraderie.

·
Legend
206 Posts
Happy Holidays all. C, H, K or what ever it may be.

Looks like Nick got the best early gift yet. Way better than 0x108 or 0x10b...
I am so jealous.

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
Merry Christmas, and Joyus 3-day weekend for those that celebrate other holidays...

Take a moment to hug your parents, your sibilings, and most importantly your kids... Enjoy this holiday season....

I am making myself stay away from the computer, till at least Tuesday..
See ya all then

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.