Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Legend
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The following is an important message from the North Pole

Dear Directv Subscribers:

Due to the lack of progress being made by Directv on making their HR-20 HD DVR the reliable box that we all expected, I have instructed my elves to remove all the Hr-20`s from my sled. I can not and will not deliver such an inferior product to
the wonderful boys and girls of America.

If you requested a HR-20 from me please reconsider. I do have a few Tivo series 3boxes left, some cable boxes also are available if you are willing to switch to cable.

Once again sorry for the disappointment, but my reputation is at stake.

thanks
Santa Claus
the North Pole

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
Humorus...

But Santa has bad information.

·
Lifetime Achiever
21,331 Posts
bonscott87 said:
.... a snow blower that won't start! :D
Don't think that's the HR20's fault, nor do I think the update will help with that either...;)

·
Hall Of Fame
2,496 Posts
I think Santa needs to read the Series 3 forums before he leaves to pass them out. They sound - whats the word i'm looking for - FAMILIAR :lol:

Bay CIty said:
The following is an important message from the North Pole

Dear Directv Subscribers:

Due to the lack of progress being made by Directv on making their HR-20 HD DVR the reliable box that we all expected, I have instructed my elves to remove all the Hr-20`s from my sled. I can not and will not deliver such an inferior product to
the wonderful boys and girls of America.

If you requested a HR-20 from me please reconsider. I do have a few Tivo series 3boxes left, some cable boxes also are available if you are willing to switch to cable.

Once again sorry for the disappointment, but my reputation is at stake.

thanks
Santa Claus
the North Pole

·
Mentor
45 Posts
Well, you can find hr-10-250's on ebay. I just picked up 2 to replace the 20-700's until they at least do what they say they do in the manual, We will probally leave DTV when the day comes that we have to use them.

·
Legend in his own mind...
324 Posts
SepticDeath said:
Well, you can find hr-10-250's on ebay. I just picked up 2 to replace the 20-700's until they at least do what they say they do in the manual, We will probally leave DTV when the day comes that we have to use them.
They'll probably never be able to do everything the manual says, just because the manual says they can record three things at once. I don't think the hardware in the box is physically capable of that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.