DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
5,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's gonna win this one? I say Tyson knocks out Lewis in round4

But speaking of boxing ... I'm shocked that anyone watches it anymore ... I had thought it lost it's last remaining shred of "validity" a long time ago, especially after the Buster Douglas fight, the ear-biting incidents, the continued craziness of Don King, the fact that it's as fixed as a WWF match, etc.

Not to mention that all of the boxers these days are nothing. After having watched early Tyson (see pre-Douglas fight meltdown), I haven't seen a boxer worthy of viewing ... everything else (including the modern incarnation of Tyson) is like watching kids fight on the playground ... except that here the outcome's predetermined and I have to pay to watch it ...

·
Icon
715 Posts
Lewis will win easily! Tyson should not be aloowed to box at all. He needs psychological help, ASAP!!!!!!!!

I don't watch PPV anymore. Used to get them for free with the help of our cheap cable system here in Orange, California and c-band. If alot of people chip in and help pay (bring over the beer/pizza/snacks) then I'll get it. Way too expensive now for a Tyson fight. Tyson might go over and kiss Lampley and then bite him in the lip. I don't want to see that :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.