DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two DishPlayers that, since the recent upgrade are missing certain channels. 203 Bloomberg, 229? TMC-W, PPVs and others that I have narrowed down to transponder 21 on 110. I do have good signal (near 100) on that transponder. The 6000 that is connected (to the same sw-64) shows all these channels fine, but both the DPs dont. I have tried pulling the smart card as well as doing the 32768 code, but to no avail. Any help?

Sal

·
Banned
6,968 Posts
Have you tried a check switch?

(This is from memory)
Go to Dish Home
Go to settings
goto system setup
go to Multi Dish Setup
Click Check switch.

All should be fixed.

·
Icon
955 Posts
You might also want to check your custom guide settings (I forget what they call this on the DP) & make sure these Chs are still checked on/off.

Then I would do the switch test & reboot. It should redownload the EPG w/all the Chs you want.

·
Native American Potentate
8,308 Posts
I am not sure it really reloads a guide after a switch check. after all the guide is a 7 day guide which presumably cant be downloaded exceptat 3 am

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, did a check switch .. and then it downloads the 44 hour guide. Still no channels. Also checked the listings... the channels dont even appear in the "select what channels to watch" customization thing. Ive had the DPs for a long time and the DISH service for more than 2 years and been reading these and other dbs forums for a while. This problem has me stumped. I debated calling DISH but I'm sure they'll just make me do a check switch ...

Sal

·
Banned
6,968 Posts
Call Dish and have them hit you then. (Well not hit you, hit the box) They may have to de sub and resub you for them to come back, I have heard this problem twice iin the last two weeks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Interesting.... I am on the phone holding for "advanced tech support"
will let u guys know... thanks scott for letting me know that this is happening to others as well :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.