DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Legend
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I selected the Rays-Indians game (Wed., 6 Aug) using channel 720 and got the message that I was blocked out (I guess as a Florida resident with FSFL as a regional sports channel). Game Search began and reported that I could get the game on 654 (FSFL) but it would not be in HD. I switched to 654, and then changed to 654-1, and I'm watching the game in HD. Conclusion is that Game Search makes mistakes!

· Impossible Dreamer
5,525 Posts
Villager said:
I selected the Rays-Indians game (Wed., 6 Aug) using channel 720 and got the message that I was blocked out (I guess as a Florida resident with FSFL as a regional sports channel). Game Search began and reported that I could get the game on 654 (FSFL) but it would not be in HD. I switched to 654, and then changed to 654-1, and I'm watching the game in HD. Conclusion is that Game Search makes mistakes!
It could be because the game was a late addition to the HD schedule (and the corresponding guide data for 654-1). But given that the guide data was updated before the game started, yes, Game Search should have caught it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.