DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today 3/28/12 is the first day of the regular season in MLB.
I tried to watch RTNW (687) I should be receiving Seattle at Oakland in Tokyo but get message "Program not available in my area".
DTV is not open until 8 A.M. local time. Thanks DTV for not giving programming that has been paid in full.

· AllStar
98 Posts
JBOD666 said:
Today 3/28/12 is the first day of the regular season in MLB.
I tried to watch RTNW (687) I should be receiving Seattle at Oakland in Tokyo but get message "Program not available in my area".
DTV is not open until 8 A.M. local time. Thanks DTV for not giving programming that has been paid in full.
I'm with ya buddy! I stayed up all night cooking a Feast for a 3am game, got all excited, and then got blacked out :mad:

MLB Network is replaying the game at the top of the hour, but for some reason, I'm blacked out of a Braves/Mets replay on there right now., hopefully that will be lifted before the M's and A's are on... Ya pay $215, and THIS is what we get. I don't know if it's MLB or DirecTV to blame here, but Something has Got to Change!

· AllStar
65 Posts
He is right, All spring games are not showed,:grin: an that is dumb I live in KC and like to watch the Cards but it is blacked out. Now once the season starts and I do have the MLB Pack I can get 90% of the games and 99% in HD

· Legend
217 Posts
Some guy on a XM news radio talkshow this morning was also complaining about this saying well Directv boasts about carrying every MLB game and he could not get this game. I was like not during the month of March buddy. Considering that D* already started charging us for MLB EI last month, we should have every game available even spring games. And don't get me started on the stupid MLB blackouts!!! :nono2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.