DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Mentor
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year, I used a manual recording of "WHITE SOX BROADCAST" to get recordings of all the White Sox home team broadcasts in the 700 range for MLB EI. This year, it doesn't work. I've tried re-doing the setup with broad and narrow categories. There is no 'match'. Is this method working for others?

I also have White Sox as favorite team, but my HR44 always chooses the other team's RSN.

·
Premium Member
25,275 Posts
What receiver? Is this still Boolean search? Is that the exact string?

It was likely choosing the other team only because the other teams broadcast is likely on a lower channel number.

You may and probably need to flush your guide data. Do a reboot and then as soon as tv comes back to live do a second reboot.

·
Mentor
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HR44. Smart Search, which I believe is what is referred to as boolean search. Yes, the exact string is 'WHITE SOX BROADCAST'. Since no one else is reporting a similar problem, I'll have to assume that it is unique to me and start jumping through more hoops such as you've suggested. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.