DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 243 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
I haven't tried yet, I get MLBTV for free with my season tickets I have, but I like having it on DTV because I add the sports pack to get the pre game and post game coverage. Most years they will match the MLBTV price.

·
Icon
3,280 Posts
I tried wed , day before it was resolved nothing
Will try again next week

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Icon
3,280 Posts
OP, can you add 2022 to the title

·
Icon
3,280 Posts
Saw this on the small print on my bill .

Important renewal notice:

You are all set to enjoy another exciting season of MLB EXTRA INNINGS. We will be renewing your subscription at 6 monthly payments of $23.33 each. Look for the first charge to appear on an upcoming bill. If you decide to cancel to avoid payment, you must call no later than April 14, 2022 to receive a full refund of any payments made up until the time you cancel. Your MLB EXTRA INNINGS subscription is not refundable after that date.

So looks like $140 was the price before the CBA /new contract was finalized .

·
Icon
3,280 Posts
I got half off MLB EI and NBA LP last year

Deals are deals lol

·
Go Pack Go!!!!
2,617 Posts
And we still use coupons at our local grocery store.

Reactions: AZ. and dtv757

·
Icon
3,280 Posts
And we still use coupons at our local grocery store.
Yes ! Love the coupons at BJs wholesale club !! Save me lots of $ and savings on gas !

·
Icon
3,280 Posts
as of this morning this site still says out of season
so hopefully they update it soon.

as i posted above (before the CBA) ... the small print on my bill listed April 14th date ... so i imagine next few weeks MLB will be available for purchase.

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
I don't even see any pricing for EI on the DirecTV website. How do you expect to get a deal if they haven't announced the price?
It shows on my DirecTV account pages as being available for $139.99 or $23.33 for 6 months. You save 1¢ by going the $23.33 per month for 6 months option. :LOL:

Rectangle Font Parallel Electric blue Screenshot

·
Registered
886 Posts
MLB.TV has been advertising a price of $139.99 for the season and $129.99 for those who sign up now. And with the season starting less than 3 weeks from now, DirecTV isn't even trying to get subscribers to sign up, let alone advertise the price. Seems like incompetence. It's no wonder they are losing so many customers.

·
Icon
3,280 Posts
2 days before the CBA i was given. The $140 price for auto renew

·
Icon
3,280 Posts
It shows on my DirecTV account pages as being available for $139.99 or $23.33 for 6 months. You save 1¢ by going the $23.33 per month for 6 months option. :LOL:

View attachment 32076
Strange i have Auto Renew but im also seeing this on my D* account ...
will try calling again closer to Opening Day

1 - 20 of 243 Posts