DBSTalk Forum banner
201 - 220 of 239 Posts

·
AllStar
2,189 Posts
I am in New England and have Sports Pack. I can also now watch Marquee. Is it just me or does it seem to be extra crisp, good PQ?

·
Premium Member
2,603 Posts
Yes it is. According to DirecTV and the way it was since launch is that you could only get it if you live in the Cubs Home territory meaning the only time you could get it if you lived outside the Cubs Home territory was to buy MLB Extra Innings and then you would only get it for the game. They would turn it on before the game and turn it off as soon as the game was over. Since a week ago last Thursday that changed and it has been on for me 24 hours a day since that day. The DirecTV website still says it is only available in The Cubs Home territory but I have been getting it full time for that last week and a half. I am not in the Cubs home territory. The channel number is 664.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I am still getting Marquee & I live nowhere near the Chicago Market. I am so happy because I am a Cubs fan & very happy the channel has been turned on. I have MLB Extra Innings, & Premier with Sportspack included in the package. I feel like the channel should be turned on for baseball season & I am wondering if a deal has finally been made to allow it on Sportspack. There must have been is the only thing I can come up with.

·
Go Pack Go!!!!
2,614 Posts
I’m still getting it too as of tonight. Let’s not post about it anymore or TPG will see this thread and take the channel away. 👍

·
Registered
292 Posts
The lack of Marquee was a huge reason I dropped the Sports Pack a few weeks into the pandemic. That and the rampant blackouts on the RSNs with no live sports to speak of. Even though I'm not a DirecTV customer anymore because I can't have a dish where I live now, glad the rest of you are getting it and I hope that remains the case.

·
Icon
3,280 Posts
I need to check again but I thought it was only available in Cubs market

But in other good chicago news , looks like we getting White Sox back in 4K !!

So thats 3 teams we now get home games in 4K!
Red Sox, White Sox and LA Dodgers plus MLB Network games !!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Icon
3,280 Posts
Yupp Marquee working! Able to watch "Lets play 2" in VA . (Have sports pack)

It the past would get not subscribed message

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
As codespy pointed out we need to stop posting about Marquee being available before TPG sees this topic and takes the channel back away. I don’t think out of market viewers are supposed to be getting the channel unless they have MLB Extra Innings for the game only. It’s been nice being able to see the channel these last couple weeks but honestly I don’t think we are supposed to be receiving the channel unless our account has a Chicago area zip code. I have googled and searched the internet for any sort of press release from the Cubs & Marquee about the channel being opened for out of market subscribers but found nothing.

·
Icon
3,280 Posts
I see in the 600s D* is loading the Spanish feeds of Diamondbacks and Padres ! this is Awesome that D* is adding these feeds !

Reactions: BigRedFan
201 - 220 of 239 Posts