DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Icon
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the July highlights email from D* and they mentioned the free preview, but neglected to provide the dates. Anyone know?

·
Hall Of Fame
4,481 Posts
dcowboy7 said:
i bet someone will say its usually the week after (or b4) the all star game.
this is only a guess, but I would say that half season is around JUly 9 so that would be the free time.

·
Banned
11,498 Posts
The mid season free preview for MLB Extra Innings is from July 17 - July 23. Half season price is $129. Right after that MLS Direct Kick goes on free preview from July 27 - July 28.

·
Legend
111 Posts
An email I received this morning from Direct -

Dear Ms. S****,

Thank you for writing.

I'm sorry that the email you received didn't give you enough information. It appears that the MLB EXTRA INNINGS was incorrectly listed under the free preview section. We do not have details on a free MLB preview at this time but here are the two free previews coming up this weekend.

There will be a free preview of Game Lounge July 2-6 on channel 110. You can find out more at directv.com/gamelounge. In addition NASCAR Hotpass will be available for free on July 5. See directv.com/hotpass for details.

Thank you again for writing.

Sincerely,

Michael Y ID U8843
DIRECTV Customer Service
So there will be no free preview :nono2:

·
Hall Of Fame
3,042 Posts
Fenway said:
An email I received this morning from Direct -

So there will be no free preview :nono2:
There is a free preview....official dates coming soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.