DBSTalk Forum banner

MLB Extra Innings is all screwed up tonight

2K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  Eksynyt 
#1 ·
The Cubs Channel 668_1 HD has the Giants Feed. The Giants HD Feed has the Reds Feed. What Yo Yo at DirecTv is pushing these buttons for the Game Feeds? This is All Wrong.

Discussion starter · #2 ·
Well The Giants feed has been switched to the Correct Feed in HD. But Channel 668_1 which is supposed to be dedicated to Comcast Sportsnet Chicago's HD Alternate Feed is still showing the Giants Feed.

Discussion starter · #7 ·
I'm getting 2 feeds from the Giants though in HD and as a Transplanted Cubs Fan I still want the Cubs Feed. I guess I could watch the Game on Channel 668 but it's not in HD :mad:

Discussion starter · #8 ·
I just figured it out I think. As soon as the White Sox-Cleveland Indians game goes final they will probably have the Cubs-Giants game from Comcast Sportsnet Chicago in HD on Channel 640. :)

Discussion starter · #15 ·
Channel 640 is telling me "This Program is not available in your area" What The Hell is going on? DirecTv needs to get with the program. The Cubs Telecast is supposed to be available in HD.

Discussion starter · #19 ·
I am still not receiving this game from Comcast Sportsnet Chicago in HD and I'm supposed to be able to. it's telling me the program is not available to my area (727)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.