Reactions: Doylize

· Icon
3,690 Posts
I'll just call again closer to the season start

For NBA LP they gave me half off (2 years in a row ),

· Godfather
1,020 Posts
Yea I perfer to watch on DirecTV vs streaming stuff /apps
I prefer, at this point, to save money. I gave up Center Ice since I already have the Disney bundle which includes ESPN+ so there was no point in paying twice for the same thing. If MLB.tv is only a few bucks less, I'll keep Extra Innings but if it's a substantial difference (don't ask what that is, I'll know when I see it) I'm canceling EI.

Streaming isn't the future anymore, it's the present.

· Registered
197 Posts
For the last two years, MLB has sales on the online version starting in May, $69 for all games, $59 for single team, so if you can handle missing the first month, it becomes, basically, half off.

Last year, the sale started 2 weeks before Memorial Day till the end of the month.

Did the same for June and Father’s Day.

· Registered
1,162 Posts
I'll be signing up for MLB.TV as a Youtube TV add-on. The DVR capability in YTTV should be an improvement over DirecTV and I won't be blocked from streaming the preseason games as I have been most years with DirecTV.

· Premium Member
4,079 Posts
MLB EI does not start until the regular season begins which means your free subscription to MLB-TV also does not start until the regular season begins.

· Legend
481 Posts
MLB EI does not start until the regular season begins which means your free subscription to MLB-TV also does not start until the regular season begins.
Yes, if you paid it monthly, you ended getting charged and extra month(spring training). MLB streaming if you bought the year up front they gave you spring training games as a bonus. Dish nor Direct never gave us spring training. I always signed up for spring then canceled at season start. Then watched regular season on satellite.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts