DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
5,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buy Monster's Inc for $24.99 and get 10 free rentals (one a week for ten straight weeks) from Blockbuster. Deal ends Sept 16th then changes to Spiderman. Looks to be instore only. Got the same deal with Shrek. Make sure you use the card right away because the free rentals start when you buy the DVD. I waited to use it for a month and I lost out on four rentals.

http://www.blockbuster.com/bb/article/details/0,7413,ART-751,00.html?

·
Hall Of Fame
1,637 Posts
I detested Blockbuster a few months ago when the widescreen/pan & scam stuff was going on, but our local BB has been carrying all widescreen for the past few months and new rentals are down to $2.99 and normal rentals are for 8 days now. On top of that, if you rent a movie and want to buy it, they charge you $9.99. That's a good deal.

·
1,096 Posts
Mike T: This 2 Disc Pixar release has both aspect ratios on it so you don't have to worry about two separate releases here. BB charges $4.15 for new release DVD's here in central MA which are due back in 2 days.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.