DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
3,182 Posts
It is Epix trying to get you to subscribe to their movies, which you can for $7. This has nothing to do with Dish's wanting you to get Blockbuster and all the movies (Iron Man2, Thor and the premier of Captain America along with the documentary of Stan Lee) are all in HD. The only Epix channel in sd only is Epix Drive In, 1,2 & 3 are in HD and sd.

· AllStar
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
garys said:
It is Epix trying to get you to subscribe to their movies, which you can for $7. This has nothing to do with Dish's wanting you to get Blockbuster and all the movies (Iron Man2, Thor and the premier of Captain America along with the documentary of Stan Lee) are all in HD. The only Epix channel in sd only is Epix Drive In, 1,2 & 3 are in HD and sd.
OK, I get it now. Back story, when I looked at channels 380-382, I saw 380-381 (Epix1/2) in SD (only) and 382 (Epix3) in HD (only). And the Marvel movies were only on Epix 1/2. So I wrongly assumed, since one of the Epix channels was HD, that the others weren't available in HD.

Now I've found Epix1/2 in HD on channels 9533 and 9534, which I suppose will be down-mapped for the weekend.

Thanks...

· Hall Of Fame
6,220 Posts
garys said:
EPIX isn't worth $7.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.