DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Cool Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great! This piece of #$#@@ just cost me MORE missed shows, including the finale of Survivor. I just returned from the weekend and NOTHING has recorded since Friday night. Each of the recordings brought up the "Keep" or "Delete Options" immediately. I reset the unit and they are GONE.

Thanks, DirecTV, for more blown recordings! :(

·
Cool Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tibber said:
Ouch! That has happened to me twice on week-long vacations on a previous release of the software. Very frustrating.

Can you take a deep breath, and tell us:
Which version of the software you are on?
What were the first two shows that failed to record including which channel? (Local or non local, HD or SD, etc.)
What did you see on the screen when you first turned on the TV? Grey, black, frozen picture, live picture correct for the station it was tuned to?
And, what does the history say about those shows?

Again, I've felt that anger and pain. I hope you can catch most of the shows via the web or friends or re-runs and I know that isn't right, but I hope it helps.
Tom
Thanks for your empathy.

Here are the answers to your questions:

1) 0xfa
2) 1 v. 100 or Hannah Montana. Both scheduled to record at the same time but didn't. Both listed as recorded but didn't. Both SD.
3) I saw a frozen screen from Public TV. I may have even paused it at that point on Friday. I couldn't access the "List" immediately. I had to turn the channel and then I could access the list.
4) It shows they recorded on the history but they are not listed when I select "List".

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.