Banned
11,498 Posts
They got a 30 contract with HSBC Arena.

·
Hall Of Fame
21,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MultiChannel Movers
Adelphia said it missed the deadline under a 30-day grace period it was granted for a $23.437 million interest payment on senior debt. The company also said its subsidiaries missed some of their payments. The recent missed payments is in addition to a $51 million interest payment the company missed earlier in the week

·
Banned
11,498 Posts
I heard on the radio that Adelphia is going to raise their rates 10% by the end of the year. Im not sure if this is just for the buffalo area or nationwide.

·
AllStar
79 Posts
I have Adelphia Cable-internet and just received notice with my bill that my rate is going up $2 to $56.95/month.... I wrote a rather nasty email to customer (dis)service Sunday and have yet to receive a response.

Only wish I had another broadband option.... DSL isn't here yet.

·
Hall Of Fame
21,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the same "Adelphia Cable" which beat Dish for the JD Powers award last year?
Nope. If I recall correctly, the only one to ever beat either Dish or DTV was a wireless cable provider. I don't recall the name of the company though.

·
Hall Of Fame
21,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BREAKING NEWS:
Off an e-mail from Bigpipe.com:
As expected, the NHL took control of the Buffalo Sabres hockey franchise from owner and former Adelphia chairman John Rigas

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.