DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
7,058 Posts
The only piece of this I have a recommendation for is to activate the idle boxes before you call for the movers connection deal so that the movers connection work order can be handled correctly. If your acct only shows 2 active receivers, the movers connection order would only be setup to install a system capable of the current active stuff on your account. A few days after the move you should be able to safely deactivate the other receivers.

·
Hall Of Fame
7,058 Posts
If you're willing to cancel if you don't get what you want, then by all means call retention. If you're just trying to get them to give you stuff for free or cheaper and threatening to cancel, then you're on your own because I don't believe you should misrepresent your intentions to get freebies because I find it morally bankrupt. I would recommend calling the mover's connection, in fact I believe to take advantage of the movers connection you have to call the mover's connection number anyway. Just like to take advantage of the referrals you need to call the referral number as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.