DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

· Mentor
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one else having this problem? Have restarted HR20 but still nothing. Sat signals are fine

Rew

· AllStar
61 Posts
I'm in Miami, and I lost mine as well (on both HR20 and H20 receivers I have).

Possible MPEG 4 software upgrade on the transmission end?

Let's hope so....maybe will get rid of the annoying 8mm stuttering, strobing effect.

Bernardo in Miami

· DBSTalk Club Member
1,363 Posts
Im In Ft. Lauderdale Have Lost Mpeg 4 Too......did 2 Resets Before Smart Enpough To Come Online......help Earl Whats Going On?

· Registered
4,880 Posts
jaywdetroit said:
Could D* be switching the MPEG4 stream over to one of the new satellites?
Doubtful it would be done at this time of day. That sort of stuff makes more sense at 3am. Most definitely something is broken (hopefully temporarily).

· DBSTalk Club Member
1,363 Posts
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeARL??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

· Hall Of Fame
1,308 Posts
PoitNarf said:
Doubtful it would be done at this time of day. That sort of stuff makes more sense at 3am. Most definitely something is broken (hopefully temporarily).
Why would only the MPEG4 streams break? Don't they come in from a number of various sources? It seems strange everyone would lose all the MPEG4 channels.

· Registered
4,880 Posts
Anyone figure out if these are locals coming from 99 or 103 or both?

jaywdetroit said:
Why would only the MPEG4 streams break? Don't they come in from a number of various sources? It seems strange everyone would lose all the MPEG4 channels.
Because nothing but MPEG4 comes from the 99 and 103 sats.

· Legend
228 Posts
Chicago dead too!

FWIW - Chicago locals come from 103

· AllStar
87 Posts
St. Louis as well

1 - 20 of 114 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.