DBSTalk Forum banner

MPEG4 issues in Washington DC market (GREEN BREAK-UP)

11K views 130 replies 79 participants last post by  jprafter 
fairport said:
I have experienced this problem since last year when I first had my AT9 dish installed along with H20 receivers. I always thought it was related to the positioning of my dish, trees, etc. Now I find out that many of us are experiencing this issue at the same time. (For example, the Rabbit scene in Lost last Wednesday.) Here is the original picture I posted on DBSTALK along with one other.

I want to emphasize that I have had this problem with the H20 AND the HR20. I was not able to capture an image of it until I got the HR20. I distincly remember this happening during LOST last season, always at critical points in the show.
Yes, me too. I have that problem with the H20 and HR20. The green squiggly lines but audio is fine. Nice to know I'm not the only one having this problem. There were several time while watching LOST that this happened (again). Thanks for posting this and I hope it gets resolved.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.