DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Mentor
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 4 HR24s, all use DECA for internet, the Deca broadband adapter is connected to my router.
This message you see attached has happened with other boxes as well so I don't think it's JUST a bad Living Room Box.

Could this be one of those issues I read about where I need to go with Manual IP addresses for the boxes, or any other thoughts on how I could keep this from reoccurring.

For those who can't see the error message in my attachment, it says "Family Room has been disconnected from your home network. This program can no longer be viewed".

Attachments

·
Mentor
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm a bit lost. For the guy who said reset all my receivers, do you mean the Red Button Reset?

For the suggestion of hitting guide and the right arrow, is that just going to bring up the guide and move me 30 mins to the right?

·
Registered
9,492 Posts
mikeap said:
. . . . Room has been disconnected from your home network. This program can no longer be viewed".
I get that message when I'm watching a recording from a DVR that starts to reset itself.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.