DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Icon
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When watching a series of shows via hitting "Play" on the folder, is there a way to switch to the next show in the list without pulling up the playlist?

For example, TV Land is notorious for starting and ending their shows at odd times. When watching shows in order, you end up with the beginning of the next show for 5ish minutes then it switches to the next show which is the same 5 minutes you just watched. Either that or you get 5mins of commercials before it gets to the end of the recording and switches. Is there a way to make it jump to the next recording? (wthout FF to the end)

(if there isnt, there should be! :D )

·
97% Complete
1,283 Posts
Xsabresx said:
Is there a way to make it jump to the next recording? (wthout FF to the end)
(if there isnt, there should be! :D )
Press and hold the slip/skip button to jump to the end of a program. Or while in FF mode, you can press the slip/skip button to jump to the next tick mark. Since you are near the end of the program, pressing the slip/skip button once in FF mode should jump to the end.

:)

·
Icon
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bleh I didnt really want to do it that way, but I guess that is the only way. I was hoping I was missing a button push that just changed to the next show.

·
Premium Member
42,754 Posts
Xsabresx said:
Bleh I didnt really want to do it that way, but I guess that is the only way. I was hoping I was missing a button push that just changed to the next show.
What you're dealing with isn't "MRV", but the soft padding they added several years ago. 3 mins early & 3 mins later.

·
Icon
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL all I wanted was a button that changes to the next show. Appears that doesnt exist. TV Land is notorious for starting and ending their shows at odd times. Many times there is 5 minutes after the show where the next show has started.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.