DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Mentor
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Tried searching, but found conflicting info or not quite what I was looking for.

We recently added another DVR to bring our total to 3- HR24s hooked up via MRV. It seems like I can only play one recording at a time from each DVR if we are watching remotely?

Example:
Recordings are on DVR1, but its not physically being watched.

We are trying to stream a show from DVR1 to DVR3 and someone else is trying to watch a different show from DVR1 to DVR2. We get a message stating something to the effect that only one will work at a time. Is that right?

thanks,
Jon

· Super Moderator
12,437 Posts
poppin_fresh said:
We are trying to stream a show from DVR1 to DVR3 and someone else is trying to watch a different show from DVR1 to DVR2. We get a message stating something to the effect that only one will work at a time. Is that right?

thanks,
Jon
I think you can stream a show from DVR1 to DVR3, and at the same time stream a show from DVR2 to DVR1. But any given HR2x DVR can only be the server for one outgoing stream at any given time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.