DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Cool Member
19 Posts
Same happened here on all 3 of my receivers.

· Hall Of Fame
2,463 Posts
keithtd said:
This happened to all 3 receivers at exactly 6:15 this morning?
Sorry about that , Mr. Olbermann. Does this mean that Chase Carey will be tonight's "Worst Person In The World", or will it be John Malone?

· Hall Of Fame
2,463 Posts
katzeye said:
Please, no politics. :backtotop
I don't think it's politics. Olbermann was a insufferable jerk on ESPN and he remains so on MSNBC. At least he's consistent.

· Legend
178 Posts
Newshawk said:
I don't think it's politics. Olbermann was a insufferable jerk on ESPN and he remains so on MSNBC. At least he's consistent.
Yes, but the basis for the discussion is Olberman on MSNBC, which is a political show. And this tends to lead to MSNBC vs. Fox arguments, which this is already turning into.
I listen to Olberman's podcast and I do not care for Fox News. None the less, I think that we should leave inherently political discussions off this board.

· Mentor
34 Posts
I have had this problem for about 2 weeks now. Includes a whole block of channels not just MSNBC. What I have done in the past few days is just run a sat strength test or unplug receiver for a reset. This morning mine was OK. I think is has to do with the new SAT, because I think MSNBC and a few others will be going HD and may even moving to another channel. Just be patient.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.