DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
5,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I watched the broadcast friday night. Most of those movies were horrible & hardly any of the winners really deserved to win. I think the only good one was Christopher Nolan winning Best New Filmmaker for Momento.

Guys I don't know about you, and I'm a bit older, but Sarah Michelle Gellar looks SICK, she needs to put some weight on, she's to SKINNY, Jack Black was kinda funny.

It's youth oriented music station handing out movie awards ... you can't expect much more than hot girls and kinda funny guys. ;)

·
Icon/Supporter
873 Posts
All the awards shows on MTV are horrible. They're all way too hyped up and they never live up to any of the hype. The MTV Movie Awards are jam-packed with awful teenybopper movies and the VMA's are generally somewhere along that line. Then, MTV makes us suffer more by re-running the awards shows about 15 times when they should be playing music videos. The girls on there are usually pretty hot but the lame jokes just kill it.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,118 Posts
I have to agree. I thought most of those movies that got awards kinda sucked. I thought some deserved to win though, like the Momento one mentioned earlier.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.