DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
11,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possable to burn the files from 7 prebought CD-ROMs (that are one program) on to one DVD-R and have it work correctly? I use The Print Shop 11 Deluxe Edition quite a bit and its a big PITA to have to switch around CDs everytime I wanna insert a new graphic. Print Shop comes with seven CDs: An install cd, program cd, and 5 art cds with contain the half a million or whatever graphics. I find my Self using MS Publisher more and more as need no CD's but the graphic selection is nowhere near as great using clip art. Thanks for any insight!

·
Banned
11,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great! You know at the time I would have been willing to pay an extra $15-$20 just to get this software on DVD, Mattel never thought of that. I would also like MS Encarta as my reference suite, but the full featured deluxe edition is spanned across several CDs. I might get that one day, 2002 is almost over I might as well wait for the 2003 edition. I'm still using Compton's Encyclopedia Deluxe 1999, Which cost all of $5 after rebate at walmart. Now I just got to find some one with a DVD-RW drive in their PC :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.