DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'M HAPPY TO SEE i'M NOT ALONE THE BOYS @ ECHOSTAR AR ESENDING ME THE 4TH REPLACEMENT DISHPLAYER--WHICH I NOW FIND OUT IS DISCONTINUED SO ALL I'M GETTING ARE REFRUBS/SOMEONE ELSES PROBLEM!

BLINKING, ACQUIRING SIGNAL, LAG TIME ON CHANNEL CHANGES, JUST PLAIN CRAPPING OUT. GEEZ WHAT HAPPENED TO THE COMPANY THAT WON 2 JD POWER AWARDS? YEAH I'D LIKE TO SWITCH TO DIRECTIVO BUT WHAT IF THE FCC LETS THEM MERGE? ANOTHER SUPRRISE WAS ON MY LAST CALL THEY OFFERED ME THE NEW DISHPLAYER FOR ONLY $99!!

99!?!?! AFTER DROPPING $1500 ON A MULTI-SETUP LESS THAN 2 YEARS AGO???. WHERE I COME FROM THAT'S CALLED BAIT & SWITCH!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Either hes a frustrated DishPlayer owner, or his caps lock is broken.

This is why I don't call Dish for my Dishplayer anymore (I leave that to my Wife!) Because I know they are going to want to send me a unit that some other poor souls defective Dishplayer which they sent in for repair.

Plus I am not happy paying $15 a pop for shipping a unit where I know nothing is wrong with it, its just a problem with their software (I know Microsoft wrote the software but I purchased the unit from Dish Network and they are the ones who send out the updates, so its their software) Why should I have to pay for their mistakes?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Csr's do this little trick to get you off their back, when in reality your going to get a replacement with the same problems as you had before. Its an exercise in futility and a waste of time for the user and Es. Jackie

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dish Network needs to get out of the PVR business and let someone else make hardware. They suck at it. THe dishplayer is a microsoft piece of junk.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.