DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I woke up this morning and found one of my Displayers turned on and the other not wanting to record a show set to record at 5AM. I checked to see if there was a 7-day guide download and there wasn't. What the heck is going on Dish!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Me three! I had to unplug mine to get the multi-dish error off of the screen!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn't get a switch error this morning but all last evening I kept getting the 5 minute bug. Makes me wonder if there is an error in the current 7-day guide which is why last night's download didn't work.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It happened again this morning. One DP was turned on and had a switch error. The other gave me the 5 minute bug. Still no 7-day guide for 2 days now.

This is getting VERY irritating. Dish really needs to offer Dishplayer owners a trade up program for the 501. The DP is a piece of crap!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Me TOO:( I beleve a trade up will come but have no insider verification on this. I beleve my hard drive is going bad and have been trying to decide if its worth replacing. It even spins down really slow.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Switch Error this morning too.

Time to jam the phone lines to the Charlie Chat on Monday!

Also I am thinking about sending a letter to the Departement of Justice who is the group reviewing the Dish / DirecTV merger letting them know about the quality of Dish and their products.

Scott

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My wife is about ready to kill me! Because of this recent rash of bugs she lost a couple of recordings. This is not going to go on for much longer. I'm calling and writing Dish right now and demand that they replace both of my DP's with a 501. Not much better but hopefully more realiable.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.