DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Mentor
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hereby decline your changes to the updated schedule A. I will continue to perform installations for Installation Pro at the current pay structure. If any jobs are paid less then my current contract, EZTV will invoice Installation Pro a trip charge equal to the difference plus a five dollar processing fee.

It is unfortunate that Installation Pro has decided to take this step towards reducing the quality of the installations performed by its contracting companies. You are asking many companies to accept as much as a 10% cut in fees paid for a dual receiver install and yet you expect the same level of service. Skilled technicians will not accept a reduction in their pay. The cost of doing business goes up ,yet Installation PRO seems unable or unwilling to sell itself and its work force as professional technicians who a retailer would want to have conducting their installations for their customers. Instead of striving to improve the quality of this industry, you have lowered yourself to the ranks of everyone else and it makes be sad.

Todd Humphrey
EZTV

www.dbsinstall.com

· Hall Of Fame/Supporter
1,068 Posts
I would send it hardcopy and certified if you plan on billing them differently. An email won't hold up if you go to small claims court.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.