DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received another box for my house yesterday. (Not too happy they sent an H21, but that's another issue). I updated the software yesterday and even got a mail that said to enjoy the new interface. It still shows the same blue UI. My other two receivers (H24 and HR24) have the new UI. It says the current software is 44c5. What should I do? or is this normal? I live in Birmingham, AL.

·
Registered
9,492 Posts
Until the new HDGUI becomes the only GUI, the SDGUI will be in the stream during most waking hours. Your replacement receiver should get upgraded in the wee hours some night next week.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,764 Posts
Hanzilla said:
I just received another box for my house yesterday. (Not too happy they sent an H21, but that's another issue). I updated the software yesterday and even got a mail that said to enjoy the new interface. It still shows the same blue UI. My other two receivers (H24 and HR24) have the new UI. It says the current software is 44c5. What should I do? or is this normal? I live in Birmingham, AL.
same thing happened to me the day after we got the new GUI, 8 days later the replacement box was upgraded

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm up late doing some work and boom. Downloaded the update 20 mins ago. Looks great. Thanks for the info. Saved me from calling customer service and probably not getting an answer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.