DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Cool Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,,, went out to Best Buy and picked up a HR20-700 after checking their web site daily and last Tuesday (11/14) BB had one in stock so I did the in store pick up and got it during my lunch break at work. Got the thing home, and guess what, DOA!!!! sort of, took forever to boot up and kept locking up on the video and the audio would keep playing. Call D* customer support and went through the usual unplug, restart procedure and the same problems kept occuring, but I must say that the D* tech support was very patient and kept trying different things until he gave up and decided to send me a new HR20. They told me that the units were in stock and would be sent out ASAP and it was delivered on Friday (11/17) to my suprise. Got it up and running on Saturday without and problems, booted right up and has been playing all weekend, so far so good. When I was on the phone with the D* people both times they told me that they were having alot of problems with the HR20, but I guess they are working on them. Just wanted to let everyone know my latest update with good ol'e DirecTv. Still waiting for some more HD programing to come down from the sats in space, soon I hope. THANKS

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.