DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm just surfing the web and all of a sudden, I hear what sounds like my TV! I thought it could be one of those annoying web ads so I shut down all of my windows and I still hear the noise. I reboot my PC and while it's going down I still hear it. That's when I realized my speakers which share my PC and HR20 were probably putting out audio from the HR20 which was in standby. Sure enough, that's where the noise was coming from. I figure I red button reset that too and when it went into standby after coming back up, the sound returned again about 30 minutes later. I thought standby also turned the audio off (At least it has for the past month or so until this weekend)????

·
DirecTV 10yr+ Customer
1,010 Posts
tfederov said:
So I'm just surfing the web and all of a sudden, I hear what sounds like my TV! I thought it could be one of those annoying web ads so I shut down all of my windows and I still hear the noise. I reboot my PC and while it's going down I still hear it. That's when I realized my speakers which share my PC and HR20 were probably putting out audio from the HR20 which was in standby. Sure enough, that's where the noise was coming from. I figure I red button reset that too and when it went into standby after coming back up, the sound returned again about 30 minutes later. I thought standby also turned the audio off (At least it has for the past month or so until this weekend)????
Get Out Of The House !!!!!!! For God Sakes Don't Go Down Into The Dark Cellar !!!! :D

·
Legend
206 Posts
thekochs said:
Get Out Of The House !!!!!!! For God Sakes Don't Go Down Into The Dark Cellar !!!! :D
I thought the constant audio DIGITAL out was fixed in a prior sofware update? What update are you running on your box?

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm running 0xFA. Think I should add it to the list up top?

·
Legend
206 Posts
tfederov said:
I'm running 0xFA. Think I should add it to the list up top?
Add your post to the 0xFA issues thread. That is very odd. Give them all of your details. Location, Dish, TV, date of update etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.