DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Cool Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK...so my bro and I are watching the St.Louis @ Washington game this afternoon and discussing Albert Pujols stats since he went to the Angels. I pull up his stats for the Angels and my bro says there's no way that's correct. We also lookup the stats for Matt Holliday...same thing. I then get on the MLB At Bat app on my iPhone and the stats are way different...(verified correct from a visit to MLB.com.) I've reported this before and the stats update correctly for a while. Since this is a D* app, is there some reason they can't check their server, service, etc on a routine basis to make sure the info provided is up to date? If they know this is an issue, why can't they keep an 'eye' it, or better yet, FIX IT! If they're not going to fix it, REMOVE IT! It serves no purpose in having an app that doesn't serve its purpose....to provide ACCURATE info!!! I tried to access the myapps page on D* to report this and am informed my password is not correct, even though I can login to my main account without issue.:confused: I've logged into the myapps page many times before....sounds like another issue! I've checked this on both an HR24-500 DVR and H24-700 receiver....even restarted it...same issue!

· 1*
9,917 Posts
The TVApps on DirecTV are being overhauled so it is very likely that there is currently no development or updates being done to them.

- Merg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.