DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Legend
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if it is an issue or just designed this was, but when I go into My VOD and then menu you have a section called "List By" where you can select how you want your recorded programs to display (i.e. newest date, alphabetical, groups first etc). Ok...I can go in and change it to something other than newest date, it will go into the vod and show it sorted the way I chose, but it automatically reverts back to newest date after that. Is this set up this way? I guess I could see it doing this to make sure you see what has recorded most recently, but curioius any way.

Thanks

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
The MyPlaylist doesn't remember the sort order you select.
It always reverts back to the "Default" when you exit and return

·
AllStar
59 Posts
It's working as intended. I wish the change was permanent too but unfortunately it is not. Lacking this feature drives me nuts. It's the #1 thing I'd change about the HR20.

·
Mentor
46 Posts
nFavor said:
It's working as intended. I wish the change was permanent too but unfortunately it is not. Lacking this feature drives me nuts. It's the #1 thing I'd change about the HR20.
Ditto!!!

·
Mentor
49 Posts
One of the many reasons why this "beta" unit (HR20) should not be used by the general public for another 6 months. They just have not had the time to work out all of the user-issues.

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
Gmaxx said:
Why is this not on the survey in the stickies? I want mine alphabetical.
You can sort it alphabetically.... but the setting just doesn't stick.
And I do believe that the abitlity to "stick" the setting is on the survey

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.