DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Icon
824 Posts
Yeah it sure is luck. I had JJ pegged to finish fourth and would have rec'd some nice bonus points. But he pits for some unknown reason with a monsoon obviously coming on the radar and then has the oil leak.

·
Icon
824 Posts
snappjay said:
TNT is, by far, the worst broadcaster of NASCAR and I do not see many people disagreeing. Absolutely bottom of the barrel. No one should ever let Petty on TV, let alone call a race. Everything from his voice to his attitude piss me off to no end.
Could not agree more. They are all interrupting each other in the booth all the time. And Petty's stammering is annoying.

I can't wait for ESPN and Bestwick to take over.

·
Icon
824 Posts
Last night's race was almost unwatchable. That huge spam section on the bottom with pop-ups was so annoying. They still had full screen commercials anyway. And Wally clearing his throat on air all night.......sheesh.

TERRIBLE!!!!

NASCAR, please, please, please never sign a deal with TNT again!!!

·
Icon
824 Posts
Mike Joy is the best of the best.

I think Ned's son Dale does a very nice job and he keeps getting better.

That is why I like ESPN. They don't have announcers that embarrass the sport....(Kyle Petty, Wally (choke on air) Dallenbach.)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.