DBSTalk Forum banner
61 - 80 of 195 Posts

·
Godfather
463 Posts
I WANT MORE said:
It is a crime that they didn't give a channel to Danicka. A damn crime.
It would've been nice if Hotpass was available for NNS today. Especially after Danica's encounter with her teammate and at the end of the race when dumb and dumber took each other and half of the leaders out.

Hopefully they'll have a Danica feed ready when Harvick teaches both of the Busch brothers a lesson tomorrow. Hey speaking of that John Cena of WWE fame is the grand marshall.

·
Freethinker
3,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Looks like rain might delay or shorten the 500. If they start seeing drops on the windshields and it's after lap 100 there will be some carnage.

·
Hall Of Fame
7,184 Posts
I WANT MORE said:
It is a crime that they didn't give a channel to Danicka. A damn crime.
Why? With all the fire and head gear, you really can not tell if it's Danica Patrick or Mark Martin..

The last thing I want to see is NASCAR get turned into the circus which IRL had become with Danica.

·
Freethinker
3,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
Richierich said:
It's probably going to be rained out today as there is a 60 to 70% chance of rain at Noon which is the start of the Race.

Tomorrow looks doable!!! :hurah:
They may have a shot at starting between 6 and 8 pm according to what some meteorologists have been Tweeting.

If they do race tonight do you think Fox would push the broadcast over to Speed? Someone on a racing forum said he called D* and the rep told him it would be on Speed tonight. I really don't think a rep would know such a thing but maybe I am wrong.

·
Hall Of Fame
7,184 Posts
SPACEMAKER said:
They may have a shot at starting between 6 and 8 pm according to what some meteorologists have been Tweeting.

If they do race tonight do you think Fox would push the broadcast over to Speed? Someone on a racing forum said he called D* and the rep told him it would be on Speed tonight. I really don't think a rep would know such a thing but maybe I am wrong.
I thought I recall it being mentioned last year that NASCAR has an agreement with FOX in place that the Sprint cup races can not be pushed off to one of their cable sister channels.

·
Freethinker
3,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
fluffybear said:
I thought I recall it being mentioned last year that NASCAR has an agreement with FOX in place that the Sprint cup races can not be pushed off to one of their cable sister channels.
Thanks! Now I need to find a link. I don't even know where to begin though.:confused:

·
Hall Of Fame
5,488 Posts
SPACEMAKER said:

and where would they put alcatraz and house?

·
Freethinker
3,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
NASCAR just announced that the race will be broadcast on Fox beginning at 7pm. Obviously weather permitting.

House and Alcatraz fans are going to love this. haha

61 - 80 of 195 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.